Listen to our Website


Call us on 0141 634 2673
We aim to enhance the quality of life of our clients and to regenerate and
                                       sustain our community through housing-led and resident controlled initiatives


Frequently Asked Questions


Why am I charged a Management Fee?


The management fee covers our costs in providing our factoring service to you. The fee is reviewed       annually to ensure that it reflects the cost of staff time and overheads incurred in delivering the service, including; arranging repairs, paying contractors, processing insurance claims, issuing factoring invoices, processing payments and pursuing factoring arrears. Unlike other Association's we do not add an administration fee on top of our management fee when issuing invoices for major repairs works.


How do I report a repair?


Internal repairs are the responsibility of the home owner, however any common repairs should be reported at this office or by telephone on 08000 921 961.


How do I make an insurance claim?


You can download an insurance claims form under the buildings insurance section of our website or telephone the office on 0141 634 2673 for any advice and assistance.


How do I pay my factors account?


The payment section of this website will advise you on all available payment methods.


I have lost my payment card, how do I get a new one?


Contact the Operations Team on 0141 634 2673 and request a new card to be issued to you.  Once requested this can take 3-4 weeks to reach you.


I am finding it difficult to pay my factors invoice, what can I do? 


If you are experiencing financial difficulty you should contact the office immediatley. An affordable repayment plan will be put in place for you that will cover your factoring charges and begin to reduce any arrear that has accrued.  You should not ignore any reminder letters that are sent to you as this could result in the Association taking further action against you, including having a Notice of Potential Liability put on your property which will be declared to any potential buyer when you come to sell your home.

Cassiltoun Housing Association is a Registered Scottish Charity No. SC035544
PADP logoLogo of the Scottish Housing RegulatorHappy to Translate logoHWL GoldPositive Action in HousingIIP Platinum Logo
Powered by Kiswebs Pharo
© 2011-2019 Cassiltoun HA |
Website by Kiswebs Web & App Design