The Association is fully committed to the involvement of tenants and service users in the running of it's business?
Our policy highlights the following objectives;
- Ensure that we have tenant members as the largest single constituency on CHA's Board of Management.
- Promote and increase tenant awareness of their rights to participate, the ways in which they can get involved, the benifits of participation through the provision of clear, accurate and regular information?
- Ensure that any real or percieved barriers that serve to discourage, limit and prevent opportunity or involvement are identified and removed.
- Seek out and explore innovative strategies to encourage and enable tenant participation from traditionally under-represented groups.
- Ensure that consultation and feedback methods reflect and diverse needs of our tenants including the use of multi-media techniques, cultural and community events and the internet.
- Implement a Tenant Participation Strategy that will be reviewed in line with the Policy and an Action Plan reviewed annually in full consultation with tenants, and key stakeholders to record progress and performance and take forward the principles of this policy on an ongoing and evolving basis.
Please download a copy of our Tenants Participation here.
Cassiltoun Housing Association is a Registered Scottish Charity No. SC035544