"We aim to enhance the quality of life of our clients and to regenerate and sustain our community through housing-led and resident controlled initiatives."
Strategic Objectives 2017 to 2020
1. Ensure that our rents remain affordable, maintain a stock base sufficient to achieve economies of scale and deliver effective services in a cost efficient way.
|2. Maintain the high quality of our housing and service provision, ensuring the comfort of tenants and the protection of investment.|
|3. Contribute to the wellbeing of the local community by working with tenants, residents, partners and funders to develop initiatives that promote regeneration and increased levels of inclusion.|
|4. Ensure that the work of the Cassiltoun Group is supported by good governance, effective financial, management and regulatory compliance and robust administrative and HR systems.|
|5. Ensure we attract and retain highly skilled and knowledgeable staff and Board members. Develop our staff and Board members through education, training and coaching.|
Operational Objectives 2017 to 2018
1. To continue to recruit new board members to assist with the strategic leadership and direction of the Association.
2. To support our Board of Management's agreed training and learning plan.
|3. To maintain performance across the KPI's set out in the Internal Management Plan, Operational Service Plan and Advice Team Service Plan.|
|4. To ensure that we deliver the objectives set in the Asset Management Plan and effectively deliver our 2017/18 major repair improvement plans|
5. Continue to maintain the effectiveness of our Reactive, Cyclical and Environmental contacts.
6. To support and develop our Social Enterprise Subsidiary “Stables Nursery” business in its fifth year of
7. To ensure that the Association’s Welfare Reform mitigation plans are effective and that we remain flexible in our approach to managing the full range of welfare changes.
8. To support Cassiltoun Trust achieve its objectives including establishing a financial solution to the heating system.
9. To meet existing funders expectations and continue to seek other opportunities to continue with non-housing regeneration plans.
|10. To deliver the Castlemilk Park Events programme in 2017/18 and to progress with the ongoing regeneration of the park.|
11. To achieve 60% grant funding approval from Glasgow City Council for our Housing Development sites known as Barlia 3 by December 2017/January 2018.
12. To complete the necessary energy efficiency works to comply with EESSH requirements before 2020 deadline.
13. To secure the necessary private finance borrowing to support the Association's development plans by October/November 2017.
14. By the end of 2017 complete a new "Tenants Handbook" which complies with the Housing (Scotland) Act 2014.
|15. In 2017/18 complete an Investors in People review of gold/platinum standard.|
|16. By June 2017 complete the initial business planning assessment for social enterprise 4 (stair cleaning & environmental services).|