Our office at the Stables is now open
Office Opening Times
Our office and phones lines are now open from 9am – 12 noon and from 1pm – 5pm with the exception of Wednesday when the lines close at 12 noon and remain closed in the afternoon in order that staff training can take place and a Friday when the office closes at 4pm.
You can make your payments in the following ways:
· Chip and pin. Please telephone our office on 0141-634-2673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for someone to call you back.
· Post Office using your payment card
· Bank Transfer by using your tenant reference number.
(If you wish to discuss paying by Bank Transfer please telephone the Association)
If you are experiencing difficulties in paying your rent or factoring charges please contact us as we have staff available to provide advice and assistance to you.
If you wish to speak to the Advice Team whether for Benefit or Money or Debt Advice please contact the office and an appointment will be made for you. All information is dealt with in the strictest confidence.
If you need more help and advice then contact us or check our social media and website for more updates.
Community Events and Activities
For more information on what the Community Team have been involved in check out our Facebook Page: Cassiltoun Housing Association
Or check out our Events Calendar here : Events & Activities
You can contact us and keep up to date via:-
· Phone - 0141-634-2673
· Email – email@example.com
· Twitter - https://twitter.com/CassiltounHA
• NHS Inform - https://www.nhsinform.scot/
• Gov.uk - https://www.gov.uk/
• Universal Credit - How to apply - https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit/how-to-claim
• Mental Health and long-term medical conditions - Health Imporvement Brief